Information on the current situation at PHT
Our customers and our staff are important to us. In view of the COVID-19 outbreak PHT has put in place all necessary measures and actions to contain the spread of the virus to protect our customers and staff. We are committed to guarantee, as best as we are allowed to, our usual service to our customers.
PHT therefore introduced the follow precautions to protect our customers and our staff members:
- Our offices will remain staffed with some of our employees. The employees will work under the safest possible conditions.
- The other part of the employees works in the home office. They are equipped with laptops and are still available to our customers via telephone, e-mail or Skype as usual.
- No visits by outside people or customers to our offices will be allowed.
- We follow a “no-touch”-policy, no direct human contact and strict personal hygiene.
- PHT has banned all non-essential business travel both local and to other countries. No travelling by plane is allowed.
- Our technician will adhere to strict safety and hygiene regulations when visiting customer facilities for maintenance work.
- We are in close contact with all our suppliers and we have their commitment to keep on supplying goods where possible. It is a crazy time and stocks on certain goods are running very low. We are committed to our existing customers and will treat them with preference.
- PHT is closely monitoring the situation daily and will adjust when necessary.
- On our website we will keep you informed about any further measures that may be necessary.
We wish you all the best and hope that you, your families and your employees stay well.
Your PHT Team